Thursday 22 October 2009

Weather in October at the sea ( Constanta, Romania)

"Wednesday it was so cold but the sun was shinning."(Jacqueline, 11 years old )

"Autumn mornings are cold and foggy ." (Stephen, 11 years old)

"Today was a beautiful autumn day. The weather was warm even though in the morning, clouds were all over the sky forcing temperature to decrease somewhere around 10 degrees on Celsius scale. At first, I was afraid that it would be a rainy day and I would have to hide myself under my big umbrella. But slowly, the temperature started to get into her senses and at noon , the thermometer showed me that I could enjoy a beautiful, warm day. The day was perfect for running in the park and enjoying the shy sun. Wind was blowing moderate caressing my chicks. When the sun disappeared under the horizon line I started to feel my nose and my hands getting a bit colder. I realized that I had to accept that summer was gone and so was autumn. I felt that winter sent us a warning. I smelled the cold air and smiled because I knew that once winter came Santa would only be a short distance away.

Only two months and I will be playing with snow. "( Vangu Maria, 11 years old )

No comments:

Post a Comment