Thursday 15 October 2009

My Lunch ( answers from Romania )





We have a very crowded school and we have to learn from 8a.m. till 7 p. m. In the afternoon the litle ones ( from 7 to 11 years old) are going home and it's time for us (12 to 15 years old) to start classes. Sometimes my pupils begin at 12 a clock and they have no time to have lunch. At 3p.m. we get from our government what you see in this picture: yoghurt (or milk) with biscuits( or roll of bread). It's better then nothing ! Some children are eating it or get it to their homes... for grandma :-)




"I usually eat for lunch a sandwich with cheese, salad and vegetables, a chocolate or, sometimes, I don't even have time to eat." ( Stephanie, 11 years old)
"For lunch I eat fruits, one sandwich and I drink a lot of water!!!" (Jacqueline, 11 years old)
"When I don't go to school I am eating something new everyday because my mum makes a very good food for lunch" (Antonia, 11 years old)
"My lunch consists of: soup, rice with meat, french fries and bread. Theses are kinds of food I eat when I'm at home. I would like to eat at school, at lunch time, but I think it is no possible." (Stephen, 11 years old)

1 comment: