Sunday 15 March 2009

Jelly turkey soup

Jelly turkey soup



6 large turkey wings
an onion
6 carrots
some garlic (or more)
3 sachet gelatine Dr. Oetker Oetker


Washed wings have been boiled in a pot with water (but only to cover). It simmered!
I added onion and carrots, salt, pepper, bay sheets.
The meat is ready when it is easy to take on turkey bones and my boiled quickly.
Meanwhile I put jelly steep in cold water, and crushed garlic, which I linked to in the dressing ... fresh soup in his strained (through application). Gelatin is added in cooled soup !
Then we arranged slices of carrots and pieces of meat in each plate (6 plates came off) and I poured juice in them.
We brought out the balcony and then you have fix we put in the fridge.
Were appreciated by my family because is a light food an traditional on winter ( specially on Christmas )

Hope we translated well the recipe ( I'm a math teacher ) ! All our best from Constanta , Romania !

2 comments: