Monday 25 January 2010

Friday was different

On Friday we were at the festival about high schools (Festival of Education and Employment). On the festival we can see difrent high schools presentations. There were people from a lot of high schools and they showed us what they do in that school. I think it was great because now we can easier decide to what high school we well go.
by Zen

On Friday we went to a festival of works. They showed us a lott of different jobs. We can saw what you do in difrent jobs.
I'm happy to went on this festival becaus now I now a lot of exciting things.
I want to be an arhitect and now I now wat school I ned to go.
by Davor

We went to "Festival izobraževanja". There were showed us what we can do in our future. We got some questions about what were we saw. It was fun. But I still don't know what I want to be.
by Kaja









Were you at school all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment