Tuesday 12 May 2009

Swedish names and clothes



To the left is Martin. His parents come from Hungary. He doesn’t like any special clothes. He wears a sweater and a t-shirt and he wears basket shoes and he has got black jeans.

In the middle is Mauricio. His parents come from Chile. He doesn’t like any special clothes. He wears sweatshirt and t-shirt and shorts and he wears white Adidas shoes.

To the right is Robert. He doesn’t care about clothes. He has a sweater and black jeans and black shoes.



On the left side is me Albin. I wear a blue t-shirt , jeans and black socks.I like jogging trousers.

Second to the left is Sebastian. I wear grey t-shirt. And black trousers and black socks. And I like jogging trousers, too.

Next of Sebastian is me Kevin. I like pink and yellow clothes. But today I wear a yellow t-shirt and jeans.

To the right is Tobias. I wear a baron T-shirt and black trousers. I don´t care very much about clothes.

And we all have shoes. The name of the shoes are in Swedish “Foppashoes”.



To the left is Elin. She wears jeans and a sweatshirt where it stands “Sälen”. She has grey sneakers. Elin likes jeans and sweatshirts.
In the middle there is Catherine. She wears jeans and a sweatshirt. She has black sneakers with “gold”.
Catherine like’s baggy clothes.
To the right is Felicia. She has harem pants and a sweatshirt. She wears green sneakers. Felicia likes harem pants and pink clothes.



To the left you can se Daniel. He wears a colour full T-shirt. And he wears blue jeans. He likes tight jeans. And he likes black and white and pink clothes.
In the middle is Rikard. He has a black jumper. And blue jeans. He doesn’t know what clothes he likes.
To the right is Patrik. He has a white T-shirt. And he has got camo jeans. He likes white and black and green clothes.






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete